Cyco Platinum Series Silica is an additive used throughout the vegetative and flowering periods of plant growth to bolster stem, leaf, and stalk thickness while also alleviating heat stress.
Cyco Silica contains the cleanest potassium silicate derived silica available today. Silica is a primary component in the construction of cell walls along with calcium. Having an increased supply of silica allows for the plant to go through cell reproduction aiding more easily in continued plant development all while making the surfaces of the plant physically thicker through enhanced cell walls.
Cyco Silica is a source of monosilicic acid which is a 100% soluble source of silica. This refined source allows silica to enter the plants metabolism more readily than what is normally possible. The infusion aids considerably in physical plant development.
- Primary component in formation of cell walls in plants
- Reducing heat stress by preventing plant transpiration
- Builds strong stems, stalks and thick leaves
- Contains monosilicic acid, a 100% plant available
- Aids in development of new vegetation and flowering