Air Comfort Hygrometer – Wirelessly Monitor and Record Your Grow Room Environment with Ease
Air Comfort Hygrometer provides valuable insights to help modify conditions and maximize plant growth and yield. As all growers know, keeping on top of grow room conditions is paramount – the more you know the more you can modify the conditions to benefit the plants, and ultimately the final yield.
The AirComfort Temperature and Humidity sensor keeps all the information at hand, sent directly to your device via Bluetooth.
The Air Comfort can collect and store data for up to 100 days even when you are not around. As soon as you reconnect you can download all the data and be up to date.
The Air Comfort app allows you to;
- Connect up to 16 units
- Set thresholds which notify the user when they are exceeded
- Graphs to view data
- Measurement intervals can be set from 5mins to 40mins
- Insert Battery
- Unscrew cover
- Remove Cover
- Insert Battery and replace cover
Connect to your device
- Install the latest version of the app from Android Play Store, or Apple app store
- Enable on ‘Bluetooth’ on device
- Enable “Location’ permission
- Launch AirComfort app
- Tap the HOME icon to scan for a new sensor
- Select available AirComfort sensor ‘shown as green circle’
- AirComfort will be shown as detected and listed in a few moments
- Tap the tick icon to start the download
- Once download is complete, the AirComfort sensor will be visible on the Home page
We recommend these products to go with it: