The Original Just Got Better.
Can-Lite GT 300PL is the lightest and most compact carbon filter on the market. The GT (Grow Tent) range of carbon filters by Can-Filters is designed to be thin so it takes up minimal space at the top of your grow tent. This allows for the tallest overall plant height so you can maximise your yield. These filters have a great working life span without the excessive weight of 70mm carbon beds.
Directions For Use:
- Attach Can-Lite GT 300PL to the fan with air flowing away from the filter. We recommend first using gaffa tape to create an air-tight seal. Then use foil tape over the top for strength and longevity.
- Attach ducting to fan.
- Hang filter/fan at top of tent leaving a 10mm gap from the tent roof. This step is important as you want the entire surface area of the filter to be used to maximises flow rate.
- Feed ducting through the exhaust port at top of the tent. The duct should then continue to your exit point in the room (eg. ceiling hole).
- Wash the pre-filter every 3 months.
- Replace every 12 months for the best results.
Can-Lite GT 300PL Features:
- Recommended for tents / rooms up to 4.1m³
- Maximum air flow: 300m³/hr Flowrate
- Lightest weight. Less than 2kgs!
- Superior odour removal qualities
- Packaged in their own individual carton
- Pre-filter included
- Last 12-24 months
- 125mm Flange
All GT filters contain the highest grade of peat-based pelletised carbon. The Activated Lite Carbon we use is called CKG 48. It is only provided by our long-term trustworthy partners. Lite Carbon is effective in filtering the air due to the micro-meso pore structure which is perfect for indoor growing.