Cyco Platinum Series Uptake is an additive used throughout the vegetative and flowering periods of plant growth to provide natural chelation and uptake of minerals. Cyco Uptake is the source of humates in the Cyco Platinum Series line of plant fertilizers. Humic acid is a stage of plant decomposition before the material turns to oil.
As such, the humates exist in a state of flux as large, long-chain carbon molecules. With open bonding sites, these humates are receptive to latent metals and minerals. When the humate meets a compatible material, the humate bonds with it creating a natural chelate which is a universally available form of mineral the plant may use more efficiently. Cyco Uptake also contains healthy amounts of phosphorus which is a mandatory component of plant DNA, stimulates root development, and improves fruit formation.
- Source of premium humates derived from leonardite
- Enhances macro-nutrient uptake
- Naturally chelates heavy metals and minerals for plants
- Increases cell membrane for increased mineral efficiency
- Natrually stimulates healthy root growth