HI-PAR DIGITAL LIGHTING CONTROL STATION V2
The HI-PAR Control Station V2 is capable of operating LED fixtures and HID (HPS or CMH) fixtures simultaneously.
The Control Station by HI-PAR gives you unprecedented control over your horticultural lighting fixtures. Utilising next-generation programmable technology; the HI-PAR Control Station will precisely monitor and automate your cultivation lighting. The Intelligent Control Station is the ultimate agricultural illumination solution for hobby and commercial farmers!
The unique smart-technology allows your HI-PAR Control Station to regulate the operation of HI-PAR Controllable ballasts. The Control Station cleverly monitors your room temperatures, light timing, automation, dimming and safety control.
Plug and Play! Simply plug the Control Station into your HI-PAR Controllable Ballast for incredibly easy usability! Controllable Ballasts can be daisy-chained together using the TRS “Link” port, giving you control of up to 400 ballasts in two separate rooms!
- Digital timing, automation and safety control
- Smart room temperature maintenance CONTROL CAPABILITIES
- Suitable for HI-PAR Control Ballasts
- Operate up to 400 lights from 1 Control Station (2 Zones) PRECISION CULTIVATION
- Automatic sunrise / sunset feature
- Digital power dimming by 1% increments for precise control TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Control Station for up to 400 lighting kits
- 2-Channels (Zone A & Zone B)
- Thermo Sensor monitoring and control
- 24 hr Light timing
- Digital dimming control (1% increments)
- Specialised Control TRS link cables
- Customisable sunrise & sunset
- Safety and Thermostat control mechanisms
- Smart room maintenance
- Power = DC5V/2A
- Match Ballasts = 250w, 315w, 400w, 600w, 630w, 750w, 1000w
- Control Command Time Interval = 2S
- Power Dimming Scope = 60% – 110%
- Power Regulation Accuracy = 1%
- Temperature-controlled Adjustable Inspection Scope = 0ºC-40ºC
- Temperature-controlled Protection Inspection Scope = 10ºC-50ºC
- Sunrise and Sunset Duration = 0-30min
- 1 x HI-PAR Control Station
- 1 x Power cable
- 2 x Thermo Sensor cable
- 2 x Control ‘Link’ cable