Phresh Hyperfan V2 uses Aircraft Taper Blade Technology!
Phresh Hyper Fan V2 is a top-tier mixed flow fan, designed to optimize both efficiency and dependability. It utilizes aircraft “taper blade technology” aerodynamic advancements and equipped with 0-10V motors, the Hyper Fan V2 boasts unmatched static pressure capabilities and seamless speed adjustments, ensuring a seamless and effective airflow management within your garden space.
- Advanced 9-pole Digital EC Motors: Improve energy efficiency, noise reduction, and longer motor life with quieter and cooler operations.
- Higher Fan Efficiency: At 7.85 CFM per watt, it beats other fans in energy efficiency and performance.
- High-pressure Laminar Air Flow: Taper Blade & Stator Technology ensures the air moves smoothly and efficiently, optimising aerodynamic movement.
- Detachable Variable Speed Controller: Each fan comes with a fully configurable speed controller, for easy adjustments and precise control.
- Durable Steel Housing & ABEC 7 Bearings: Refined fan blade balance and stronger construction mean a longer lifespan and better reliability.
How to Use
- Position the Phresh Hyper Fan V2 in the desired location of your indoor garden or connect it directly to the carbon filter.
- Attach the ducting over the front and rear of the fan using a duct clamp to ensure a secure fit.
- Connect the detachable speed controller via the new and improved RJ14 ports, using the supplied 5-meter cable.
- Adjust the fan speed using the controller to achieve the ideal airflow and environment for your indoor garden.