Grow In A Lab, Not In A Tent.
The Pinelab Grow Tent 5×5 brings features usually reserved for commercial growers to your home grow tent! It includes practical duct outlets, unique drainage solutions, window filters, cable grommets and an inbuilt external gear board! There is military-grade oxford cloth for a super tough exterior. Couple that with a white film reflective interior and you have the perfect lab environment to cultivate your crop like a professional!
Dimensions: 1.5m x 1.5m x 2.13m
Pinelab 4×4 Features
- Engineered for ‘clean-room’ standards of cultivation and compliance
- Unique white film interior with anti-bacterial technology with >95% reflectivity
- Powder-coated poles with attention to detail for a premium finish and no spots!
- Hanging weight of tent structure >100kgs.
- Waterproof catchment tray includes adaptable drainage
- Unique drainage ports for irrigation with watertight duct seals
- 2x Window lenses included for HPS (colour correcting lens) & CMH (UV Safety lens)
- Innovative cable grommets for easy and effective cabling into your Pinelab™ tent
- CFM Kit included with all Pinelab™ tents. CFM kit reduces tent squeeze reduction from strong fans/negative pressure
- Controller Holder – Designed for HI-PAR Control Station but suitable to mount any lighting controller with clever lightproof cable access for external control
- External Gearboard engineered into design for logical electrical mounting, maximising the interior grow space with easy temperature management!
- The TOUGHEST zips, reflective zip covers and stitching; built for gardeners!
- Double-stitched venting ports in intelligible sites for ease with all sized ducting!
- Pinelab also includes door hooks plus hanging straps for fans and filters
- Dual 700-micron bug-proof mesh lower vents for passive intake
- The most durable double-stitched corners and stress-point reinforced design