Hydroponic Nutrient Conditioner
Pythoff by Flairform maximizes the effective working life of water and nutrient. Slimes and algae can cause diseases and blockages of plumbing components such as drippers, filters and pumps. They are also a food source that can be attractive to pests.
- Helps prevent root browning.
- Helps to eliminate food sources responsible for attracting fungus gnat and other root-zone pests.
- Helps prevent plumbing blockages.
Pythoff’s formulation is a result of our extensive experience as water treatment consultants since 1966. This product is safe and non-toxic.
- Non systemic: Safe to use from seed to harvest.
- Complies with ‘organic’ farming guidelines that prohibit the use of systemic chemicals.
Pythoff Directions For Use
Use during vegetative & flowering. Dose rate 0.1-0.2ml/L (0.4-0.8ml/Gal). As with all products it is advisable to test compatibility prior to routine usage. Pythoff is not compatible with hydrogen peroxide or beneficial bacteria.