Canna CalMag Agent: How it Works?
Canna CalMag Agent is a water conditioner and pH stabilizer specifically designed for COCO substrates.
A complex chemical reaction occurs in water when soft water or Reverse Osmosis (R.O.) water is used in conjunction with a Coco substrate, involving divalent ions like Calcium and Magnesium. By effectively managing this issue and addressing the specific requirements, it is possible to control the associated problems without excessive Calcium application and the subsequent reduction in the availability of certain nutrient ions, such as Potassium.
This agent ensures an optimal balance of calcium and magnesium, specially formulated to complement your nutrient solution. Increasing the EC value of your water, it stabilizes the water quality, enabling your plants to absorb all the necessary nutrients. It effectively hardens the water and creates an ideal foundation for your plants to thrive, promoting healthy growth on a coco substrate.
Benefits of CANNA CALMAG AGENT:
- Perfected for use on CANNA COCO substrate
- Stabilizing the pH of your water
- Fewer deficiencies in calcium and magnesium
- Enhanced nutrient uptake
- Stronger plants
- Stimulates better quality flowers
- Increases the EC of your water
Directions of use:
On soft or r.o. water
- Mix your desired nutrients in the tank first
- Mix in the additives to be used such as CANNABOOST, RHIZOTONIC, CANNAZYM, and, or PK13/14
- Add CANNA CALMAG to the nutrient mix last following these guidelines:
- Dosage: Depending on water quality, softness, and target plant, use 5 – 10 ml / 10 liters.
- Keep in mind that a stable pH is also temperature dependent.
- The nutrient solution can be applied directly after mixing but wait 24-48 hours before doing any pH adjustment to allow correct buffering of your solution.